Unearth-ed: Australia’s most trusted educational tour specialist, celebrating 30 years of dedicated service to the Educational Tourism Market.
Unearth-ed: Australia’s most trusted educational tour specialist, celebrating 30 years of dedicated service to the Educational Tourism Market
THE EDUCATIONAL TOUR SPECIALISTS
For over 30 years Unearth-Ed have been taking educational tour groups to destinations all over Australia, in particular we are experts in the Canberra tourism market. We have some of the best venue & destination partners in the educational tourism industry catering for all types school groups and ages.
At Unearth-Ed we understand teachers are extremely busy so we assist by organising every aspect of your trip for any sized group and because we are one of the biggest tour operators in the industry our buying power ensures you get the best deals.
When booking with Unearth-Ed you receive the following:
- Your very own tour coordinator who will guide you through the entire excursion process-from the minute you make your enquiry until you have returned from your schools highly successful and memorable excursion.
- We also provide the most up to date information on the PACER Government rebate scheme and ensure all itineraries we provide are eligible for a rebate.
At the heart of everything we do is the safety and wellbeing of your students, therefore:
- Our planning caters for all types of individual needs like specific food requirements & disabilities.
- Everyone working with your group are ‘working with children’ certified and first aid qualified.
- We can also offer you a cost effective and comprehensive travel insurance package to ensure peace of mind for teachers, parents and the students.
Please subscribe to the email service for the latest offers and information and to receive a copy of the Unearth-Ed brochure that further clarifies the touring process.
A school excursion company will donate $10,000 towards the cost of a trip to Canberra for Kowanyama State School children. Unearth-Ed managing director Paul Crowther said the business had helped organise trips for 250,000 students over 30 years…read more
The bus trip to Canberra and Parliament House has been a permanent fixture in almost every Sutherland Shire school student’s education for generations.
Award-winning Sutherland Shire businessman Paul Crowther has been praised by the Federal Treasurer, and MP for Cook, Scott Morrison…
Featured School Tour Destinations
For Your Schools Comfort & Safety
- We help you to plan ahead.
- We only use reputable bus and coach companies with modern, comfortable vehicles. Crowthers Coaches is one of Sydney’s leading coach companies.
- We can create a customised tour package that encompasses all travel arrangements.
- All of our coach captains are carefully selected for their skill behind the wheel as well as their friendly demeanour.
- We make sure that any special promotional offers get passed along to you.
Need Travel Insurance?
At Unearth-Ed we have negotiated an exclusive School Group Travel insurance policy with one of the top bus and coach insurance brokers in NSW and through one of Australia’s leading insurers.
For further information please contact our office.
With over eighty students and staff, one would expect hiccups along the way. Our trip ran smoothly from the minute we boarded the plane until we arrived back home.
Well done, Un Earthed!