We would like to thank all our customers and corporate partners for their continued support in 2019 and wish everyone a very happy Christmas as well as a safe and prosperous new year.
Unearth-Ed will be closing on Friday 20 December 2019 and re-opening on Tuesday 14 January 2020.
We look forward to an exciting 2020 with plenty of Australian schools enjoying the benefits of group educational travel.
Please contact us on 0430 700 672 for any emergency calls
Unearth-ed: Australia’s most trusted educational tour specialist, celebrating 30 years of dedicated service to the Educational Tourism Market.
Unearth-ed: Australia’s most trusted educational tour specialist, celebrating 30 years of dedicated service to the Educational Tourism Market
THE EDUCATIONAL TOUR SPECIALISTS
For over 30 years Unearth-Ed have been taking educational tour groups to destinations all over Australia, in particular we are experts in the Canberra tourism market. We have some of the best venue & destination partners in the educational tourism industry catering for all types school groups and ages.
At Unearth-Ed we understand teachers are extremely busy so we assist by organising every aspect of your trip for any sized group and because we are one of the biggest tour operators in the industry our buying power ensures you get the best deals.
When booking with Unearth-Ed you receive the following:
- Your very own tour coordinator who will guide you through the entire excursion process-from the minute you make your enquiry until you have returned from your schools highly successful and memorable excursion.
- We also provide the most up to date information on the PACER Government rebate scheme and ensure all itineraries we provide are eligible for a rebate.
At the heart of everything we do is the safety and wellbeing of your students, therefore:
- Our planning caters for all types of individual needs like specific food requirements & disabilities.
- Everyone working with your group are ‘working with children’ certified and first aid qualified.
- We can also offer you a cost effective and comprehensive travel insurance package to ensure peace of mind for teachers, parents and the students.
Please subscribe to the email service for the latest offers and information and to receive a copy of the Unearth-Ed brochure that further clarifies the touring process.
The team at Unearth-Ed would like to congratulate Clayton Carlyle from Crowthers Coaches for winning the prestigious Coach driver of the year award from Industry body BusNSW. Unearth-Ed use Clayton extensively on our school excursions to Canberra, providing our...
We received a beautiful thank you note from some happy year 5/6 students after their recent school excursion to Canberra:
The team at Unearth-ed send our prayers and best wishes to our school communities struggling with the bushfires.
Unearth-Ed travel consultant Ann Turner sent an email to Jo from Smithtown Public school in NSW (one of our school excursion clients), to say she was thinking of them because of the fires being particularly bad in their area. Ann received this heartfelt reply which we...
Featured School Tour Destinations
For Your Schools Comfort & Safety
- We help you to plan ahead.
- We only use reputable bus and coach companies with modern, comfortable vehicles. Crowthers Coaches is one of Sydney’s leading coach companies.
- We can create a customised tour package that encompasses all travel arrangements.
- All of our coach captains are carefully selected for their skill behind the wheel as well as their friendly demeanour.
- We make sure that any special promotional offers get passed along to you.
Need Travel Insurance?
Have you ever wondered what would happen if a member of the school group fell sick or had an accident while away on a school excursion?
At Unearth-Ed we have negotiated an exclusive School Group Travel insurance policy with one of the top bus and coach insurance brokers in NSW and through one of Australia’s leading insurers.
For further information please contact our office.
Well organised and extremely flexible staff. We needed to change our ski location at the last minute and it was done without drama. Coach drivers were courteous, generous with their time and performed all duties professionally.
With over eighty students and staff, one would expect hiccups along the way. Our trip ran smoothly from the minute we boarded the plane until we arrived back home.
Well done, Un Earthed!