Unearth-ed: Australia’s most trusted educational tour specialist, celebrating 30 years of dedicated service to the Educational Tourism Market.
Unearth-ed: Australia’s most trusted educational tour specialist, celebrating 30 years of dedicated service to the Educational Tourism Market
At Unearth-Ed our primary focus is providing professional and friendly service to teachers so they can focus on leading and encouraging during a very significant time in a student’s life. We arrange travel for schools from all over Australia and overseas visiting predominantly Canberra, which was built for showcasing our country’s capital city.
THE EDUCATIONAL TOUR SPECIALISTS
For over 30 years Unearth-Ed have been taking educational tour groups to destinations all over Australia, in particular we are experts in the Canberra tourism market. We have some of the best venue & destination partners in the educational tourism industry catering for all types school groups and ages.
At Unearth-Ed we understand teachers are extremely busy so we assist by organising every aspect of your trip for any sized group and because we are one of the biggest tour operators in the industry our buying power ensures you get the best deals.
When booking with Unearth-Ed you receive the following:
- Your very own tour coordinator who will guide you through the entire excursion process-from the minute you make your enquiry until you have returned from your schools highly successful and memorable excursion.
- We also provide the most up to date information on the PACER Government rebate scheme and ensure all itineraries we provide are eligible for a rebate.
At the heart of everything we do is the safety and wellbeing of your students, therefore:
- Our planning caters for all types of individual needs like specific food requirements & disabilities.
- Everyone working with your group are ‘working with children’ certified and first aid qualified.
- We can also offer you a cost effective and comprehensive travel insurance package to ensure peace of mind for teachers, parents and the students.
Please subscribe to the email service for the latest offers and information and to receive a copy of the Unearth-Ed brochure that further clarifies the touring process.
We are proud to be able to contribute to a charity like Love Mercy for something we take for granted in Australia i.e. 'clean drinking water’. Paul and his family through Crowthers coaches and Unearth-Ed one of Australia’s leading educational tourism businesses have...
The team at Unearth-Ed would like extend our thoughts to everyone in these difficult times and urge people to take care and stay safe by following all the precautions outlined by the medical experts. Whilst the travel ban on schools has affected our business in term...
The Unearth-Ed team joined other industry providers last week on a familiarisation tour of Canberra organised by Industry head body National Capital Education Tourism Project (NCETP). Unearth-Ed team leader Kirsty Cambridge said: "It was a very moving experience being...
Featured School Tour Destinations
For Your Schools Comfort & Safety
- We help you to plan ahead.
- We only use reputable bus and coach companies with modern, comfortable vehicles. Crowthers Coaches is one of Sydney’s leading coach companies.
- We can create a customised tour package that encompasses all travel arrangements.
- All of our coach captains are carefully selected for their skill behind the wheel as well as their friendly demeanour.
- We make sure that any special promotional offers get passed along to you.
Need Travel Insurance?
Have you ever wondered what would happen if a member of the school group fell sick or had an accident while away on a school excursion?
At Unearth-Ed we have negotiated an exclusive School Group Travel insurance policy with one of the top bus and coach insurance brokers in NSW and through one of Australia’s leading insurers.
For further information please contact our office.
Well organised and extremely flexible staff. We needed to change our ski location at the last minute and it was done without drama. Coach drivers were courteous, generous with their time and performed all duties professionally.
With over eighty students and staff, one would expect hiccups along the way. Our trip ran smoothly from the minute we boarded the plane until we arrived back home.
Well done, Un Earthed!