Japan School ToursThe Educational Tour Specialists
School Excursions to Japan
If it’s something more exotic your school is after, we are excited to announce the ultimate Japan experience!
Here we combine the stunning beauty and history of Japan with world renowned ski fields to ensure your school has the trip of a lifetime.
Whether it is a summer language trip or a ski adventure, we can customise a tour to suit your needs.
A country steeped in history, Japan offers your students a vast array of historical and cultural experiences. Experience the bright lights of the cities, beautiful landscapes and ancient temples on this adventure through Tokyo, Kyoto and Hiroshima.
You can download our brochures to view important details and below is a sample itinerary. We look forward to planning your school’s next journey!
2 Nights in Tokyo
- Tokyo Sightseeing Tour
- Meiji Shinto Shrine
- Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise Shopping Arcade
- Akihabara Electric & Anime Town
- Full day Tokyo Disneyland
2 Nights in Kyoto
- Kyoto Sightseeing Tour
- Golden Pavilion
- Nijo Castle
- Kiyomizu Temple
- Half day at Japanese school visit
1 Night in Hiroshima
- Half day Sightseeing Tour of Hiroshima
- Miyajima Island & Itsukushima Shrine
- Peace Memorial Park & A-Bomb Dome
6 DAYS FROM $2,500 per person
– Private coach transport
– Japan Rail Pass
– 5 Nights accommodation
– Most meals (includes dinner at local restaurants)
– English speaking guide for meet
& greet at all destinations & on all tours (except at Tokyo Disneyland)
UNEARTH ED 2019
Canberra | Sydney | Bathurst | Melbourne | Snowfields | Blue Mountains | Japan | New Zealand